Monday, April 16, 2007

I don't know if you've all gottena chance to know my team, but they're pretty funny. And they constantly support and bless me. I don't know how I would survive without their wisdom, their friendship, or Allison's mashed potatoes.


(On left) Andy our techie/handyman/guitar player and his lovely and funny wife Jen the "on the bubble girl"
(Middle) Greg Coley (the man with the van/team leader extraordinare) and his wife the greatest American cook in Thailand/ great idea first lady Allison, with their children Zula and Moses.
(Then) Me the crazy artsy fartsy theatre girl
(Finally) Kristin the '06-'07 does it all Intern



Many of you have been praying for our very first Thai intern Goi. Here she is, and isn't she cute? She's also my Thai tutor and good friend. We're so excited to see how the intership works out this coming year. Please keep us in your prayers as we adjust to a multicultural team. Also continue to pray for Goi as she raises her support.

No comments: